Sunday, March 1, 2009

First Purchases

This is some stuff that Jeremy purchased all on his own recently for Noah. The little box of socks are really cute--assorted colors, designed to look like little tennis shoes. And the funny part is the "PeePee TeePees". You know, for diaper changing purposes. :) They are so funny--I want to hand them out as party favors or something.



And here are the first clothing items that I picked out and bought myself. I realized that everybody but me was picking out what they like :) The green one says Lucky Duck and the navy one says Tiny Tadpole, in case they are hard to read. I am also realizing that this kid has tons of onesies and no pants! Hmmm...we'll need to do something about that...

We have TWO more showers coming up next weekend and I'm very excited! On March 6, Jeremy's co-workers are hosting one for us and then we have the family shower on Saturday, March 7. I also have my next OB appointment on the 6th.

Happy First Week of March!

No comments: