Tuesday, March 31, 2009

37 Weeks

Well, better late than never, right?



I went to my 37 week appointment on March 27. I was measuring at 37 cm and clocked in right at the 30 pound mark. Jeremy has predicted that Noah is not going to make it to the 10th but I have my doubts, considering that he and I were both born late. I wish he would hurry up though!



People like to ask pregnant women what they are craving and here it is:



Lately it's been vanilla frozen yogurt in a waffle cone from Braum's. Hence my chubby little face. I've been having some sort of ice cream treat about every other day. And I don't discriminate. I could eat platters of cakes or cookies. Peanut butter, especially mixed with chocolate, has been a consistent fave. I'm starting to think something is wrong with me and my out of control sweet tooth. When the doctor asked what I'm doing for heartburn and I told her ice cream, she cracked up and said, "at least you're honest about it!" She promptly gave me samples of Protonix.

Other exciting news from the weekend: Jeremy's parents bought us a glider and ottoman! We ordered it and will have to wait a few weeks for it to get here. Thanks Mamaw and Papaw!

Lots going on over the next 9 days! Yikes! I'll update everyone again this weekend!

3 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

has the protonix helped? love your honesty!

you'll love that glider...thank goodness for grandparents! let the spoiling begin...of parents and grandbabies!

hope to see you in the morning...i'm bringing little noah's gift!

Alli said...

I think ice cream is a perfectly acceptable treatment for any pregnancy ailment. Hmm, I wonder what my excuse is for eating it all the time, since I'm no longer pregnant? I can't believe he's almost here!

Brooke said...

You look so stinkin cute as a pregnant mommy! I love it! Hang in there, its almost time...