Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Family Shower Pics

And great news! I spoke to my insurance company today and they said that the company does not dictate what type of delivery a woman may choose. How's that for the right to choose?!

Also, my What to Expect email today said that baby is about out of room to grow in utero. I have been trying to tell people this and they have laughed at me. :) Actually, it says that length-wise, he is about done, but will continue to accumulate plenty of baby fat between now and then, about half a pound a week. So, Noah is somewhere around 20 inches long and 5 pounds or so in weight. I can now usually find a body part if I rub on my belly...which is getting so heavy and awkward!

Here are the pics from the shower on March 7:
My aunt Linda holding Mallory:
Allison and Jake:

Madison and Dominick:

Opening the bedding:

2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

yay! i'm excited that you'll be able to go forward w/your c-sect plans.

i looked at your bedding on-line! so stinkin' cute!

see ya tomorrow...i've got a little gift for the mister!

Joanna said...

I can't believe you're wearing sandals! Still in coats and scarves up here...