Sunday, November 30, 2008

20 Weeks


Well folks, this pregnancy is more than halfway over! Its more fun now that I don't feel sick all the time. (Except that Noah objected strongly to getting up at 4am on Black Friday to go shopping. I nearly barfed. Or perhaps it was because I ate leftover chicken 'n dumplings after they sat through the 2 hour ride home from Wichita Falls, unrefrigerated. Who knows?) But hey, we got a good deal on a great new laptop at Best Buy. Merry Christmas to me! (Did you know there are crazies who spend the night in tents at Best Buy the night before Black Friday, even when it's rainy and cold??)


I have the "baby bump" now, even though its still small. I like it at this point. And Noah is quite the kicker. I needed to go to the bathroom the other day and it seems my bladder was cramping his style, so he started kicking at it. I decided I would go ahead and take care of that little bother for him. :) And Mimi and Papa sent me home with enough diapers to stockpile to cover his little behind for a couple of months!...maybe!


Not much else to report. We had an enjoyable Thanksgiving and got most of our Christmas shopping done. Now I just have to finish a little contract home study I'm doing so I can get to decorating!


1 comment:

Chris and Carolee said...

Yea! for being half way there.