Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give Thanks!

Inspired by my friend Tina, here are some of the things I am most thankful for this Thanksgiving:

  • Baby Noah. I have had a lot of contact with people who struggle with infertility, which is such a devastating loss. For some reason, that was always in the back of my mind and I was a little bit shocked about how effortlessly we were given this little guy.
  • My husband. Amazingly, the man who spends hours mercilessly tormenting me and provoking aggravation also inspires such feelings of adoration and affection in me. We spend the majority of our free time together and never tire of one another. Well, at least from my perspective. :)
  • My job. I love it when God lays things out clearly and reveals his plan. This was just perfect timing with Noah coming and it's such a great job.
  • Our house. Today is the first anniversary of closing on our little place.
  • Our church. God really knew what he was doing when he moved us to our area.
  • Our home group from church. What a great bunch of folks. It's good to have some friends from church finally.
  • Our great families that take such good care of us.
  • Blogging.
  • God of course. Just because. :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments: