Sunday, November 16, 2008

18 Weeks



I am happy to report that at EIGHTEEN weeks, my nausea is finally going away...I'm pretty sure anyway ;) And I think that I have been feeling some movement in there, especially when I squash the little guy by laying on my stomach or wearing constricting pants. He doesn't seem to appreciate being squished. :) I am averaging one pair of jeans per week that have to be retired. Pretty soon I will only have prego pants left to choose from! Another interesting aspect of pregnancy: lots of bizarre dreams. Although I read that pregnancy does not increase dreaming, rather it just wakes you up more frequently during the night, therefore you remember more of the dreams. I can attest to the frequent waking up part.

This Thursday we have the big sonogram coming up and I am pretty excited to see him again. And to confirm that the equipment is definitely there!

I have a confession to make. Since starting this process, I have become a total blog addict. I am disappointed when I come home and someone hasn't written a new blog or left me a new comment to read. This is kind of sad. I just love spying on the lives of those I know...whether I know them well or not! And I had to laugh when my cousin recently blogged about being recognized in a restaurant by a stranger who "stalks" her blog. There are little blog voyeurs everywhere!

5 comments:

Tina said...

LOL! I know exactly what you mean, and I read that on your cousin's blog too :-)
I confess, I too, am a blog stalker! So keep updating!! :-)
You look great!

Colored With Memories said...

You look great...so glad the nausea has passed.

missed you at home group tonight!

here's a comment for ya! :)

are you on facebook too? almost as addicting as blogging!

Natalie said...

Yay for the nausea ending, and yay for an update on your blog!

Alli said...

Yea for your growing baby bump! It looks so cute!

Chris and Carolee said...

Praise the Lord the morning sickness is gone. I remember having a praise session with the Lord the first morning I made it out of the house without tossing my cookies. You look Beautiful. Rub that baby bump for me.