Thursday, April 9, 2009

On the Eve of 39 Weeks

Well I thought I might get more of a chance to blog today but somehow I didn't! Our friends Ross & Kelly took us out to lunch, then Kelly and I had the best pedicures ever! So relaxing. Then I jetted off for one last OB appointment, where, shockingly, I learned that I did not gain any weight in the last week. Must have been some kind of fluke!

The new glider and ottoman arrived today and they are extremely comfy, as well as a good match for the nursery. Tonight Jeremy and I had our last "sane" dinner (as he called it) at Blue Goose Mexican Cantina and it was yummy. Especially the sopapillas and cinnamon ice cream!

We are frantically packing and doing last minute stuff around the house. Luckily, I am not having much time to think! I am going to take a shower, take a dramamine, and sleep until 3:00am when I will get up for a little snack. No eating or drinking after 4:00am, which is going to be painful in the morning.

This is all a little surreal. Are we really having a baby tomorrow? I am really going to miss all his little kicks and punches. My next post will contain first pics and all the important details. Everyone needs to make a wager on his weight in the comments section. Oh, and we'll be announcing the elusive middle name...whatever it is!

Keep the prayers flowing for a healthy, speedy delivery tomorrow. I keep reminding myself that God has it all covered. My "drive-thru" baby will be here soon! Thanks for all the well wishes today. Love you guys.

7 comments:

Alli said...

I'm going with 8 lb 3 oz. Love you all!

Chris and Carolee said...

Already up and praying for you all. I am going to guess. 8lb 1oz and 19inches. Happy good Friday. love you friend!

Colored With Memories said...

been praying for ya, amy!

looking forward to your next post!

my guess is 7 lbs 10 oz 18 3/4 inches.

blessings!

AmyB said...

jeremy is guessing 7lbs 1 oz

Elle said...

I'm going with 7# 13oz. Hugs and prayers. Can't wait to see him!

Tina said...

I am guessing 6lbs 7oz...19 1/4 inches :)
Have fun!!

Sarah said...

7lbs 4oz
Can't wait to see some pictures!