Monday, April 6, 2009

OK...for real?

Seriously? Jeremy and I just watched this program on TLC called "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" or something to that effect. You know, a collection of stories of women going into labor, squeezing a kid out, without ever realizing they are pregnant.

Even hearing their explanations, I find it hard to believe. I watched because this lady stopped me in the faculty lounge the other day to tell me about this show, and possibly because she wanted to make sure I knew I was pregnant. (Really, just check out my pics from the previous blog. There's no hiding this.) I told her I haven't missed out on the fact, not even for a day. While watching, I actually laughed so hard I had tears. Come on, one lady pushed her baby out into the toilet because she thought she was getting relief from the BM she needed to have so badly!

Just had to share! Thanks to everyone for all the sweet comments today! I'm still schlepping myself around and looking forward to a busy final day at work tomorrow.

3 comments:

Tina said...

i believe i have also watched this show and sat in disbelief! crazy right!!

AmyB said...

Well, it didnt help that my husband was cracking jokes about crying terds in the toilet!

Elle said...

NO KIDDING! Donnia and I watched it Sunday...I mean seriously, the lady at the campground...FOR REAL? Intestines??? That is just nuts. You can't tell me that man didn't know either, cause that kid had totally been kicking him in the gut everytime he hugged his girfriend...that show is insane and it has to be made up.