Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Whole Lotta Fall

I will admit it. Yes, I am just a little obsessed. With colors, changes, flavors, smells, energy, weather. Obsessed with fall in general. I have started photographing leaves even. Here are a few of my faves.


The GRT. Sadly, my camera did not capture the true glory of it, but you get an idea.
Here are a few of my leaf shots. More to come later! You are quivering with excitement now. I can tell.


Jeremy was trying to capture the reflection of the colors on the river.

One morning I drove around just taking pictures of some of the amazing trees. This was the best one.

Noah and I had a picnic lunch on the Carnegie lawn one day. Pizza from The Bakery on Court Street. This is the best. pizza. ever.
Yummy Lunch, Mom!

Next, he got to do his favorite thing. Run.


Yes, it really is this quaint here.


All he wanted to do was climb the 1000 steps in front of the college. He was not a fan of Mommy plopping him in a pile of leaves.

I am really soaking up not only the season, but the joys of our town. It is fantastic to be in this area during the fall. Well, really any season but winter. Yep, as long as you can be a snowbird and leave in November and stay away until May, it's really great. You'd be amazed at how many people I meet at my job who live here just 6 months of the year and "winter" in Florida. Gee.
Don't worry, there is loads more fall fun to come!

No comments: