Sunday, October 17, 2010

Buy Local, Save a Farm!

My title is a bumper sticker that is seen frequently on cars around these parts. Often on Subaru. :)

I love, love, love the farmer's market. It is not at all like the stands on the side of the road that sell produce from California and Mexico. It's all locally grown and mostly organic. This is one of my favorite things about our town. I'm going to be super sad when it ends in a couple of weeks. so, I decided it would be nice to try and capture the greatness on saturday morning before work. I love my pictures!











Happy eating! Buy local, eat organics, and hug a hippie! :)

2 comments:

The Nutt House said...

Amazing photos! Nice job on the pics...which camera did you use? It looks absolutely beautiful there right now. One thing OK and TX dont have, the "near heaven" experience of a fall in that area. S

T. Flo Photography said...

Our FM is done for the season *sniffle* but I do HEART the market and all the local goodness that comes from it! Great pics lady!