Thursday, September 29, 2011

This & That

This was Sunday's outfit. He actually wore his Ariat boots out in public for the first time. (We bought these at the end of May.) They are probably about to be too small :( Of course, when we picked him up from his class after church, he was the only barefoot child in the class. It seems he insisted on removing the boots and socks. He was definitely the only cowboy at church on Sunday and I loved it. :)

The following are pictures taken by Samantha. She always manages to catch him just right!










My sweet boy. He has been such a joy lately and I am trying to soak it up. He never minds giving a hug or kiss when asked, and sometimes when not asked. He adores his daddy and starts asking me around 5:00 everyday when Daddy will be home from work. He is always so excited to see Jeremy and is looking for different ways to engage and interact with him. He loves all that rough-housing and teasing that boys do. Two is so much fun these days! (If only you could just skip over that whole baby stage, I might be more inclined to have another! Ha!) Noah also loves being around other kids his age, usually running right up to them to say hi.

Fall is a busy time for families, and I am definitely feeling it for the first time this year. Between my random work schedule, Noah going to the sitter on Fridays (plus other days that I might work), Kindermusik, our MC group, occasional playdates, I am considering taking on some other activities as well. I have offered to help co-lead the Moms group I attend with other ladies from church and am praying about working with Young Lives, as a mentor, or some sort of assistance, ministering to teen moms and their kiddos in the area. And, I am trying to coordinate with another mom from church, a more "seasoned" lady :), to begin mentoring me. Sometimes I end up biting off more than I can chew, so we will see how God lays all of this out!

I am excited for October to arrive and usher in some cool breezes and see how the Lord will use us and direct our steps!

No comments: