Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello, Texas!

And welcome back! We are SO glad to be here. Jeremy loves his new hospital and co-workers. He keeps saying how much he loves it here. Especially following dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I also am going to love it here. I know it. I have spent most of the week hating moving, however. I HATE moving!!! Whew. Glad to get that out. Unfortunately, moving is going to be my life. It has been a little challenging living in a hotel suite, since Noah gets "hotel fever" pretty bad. And when you don't have an end in sight....well, I got a little antsy during the first part of the week. How many times can you say "No!" in one day? Really?

But, GREAT news! After struggling to find the right rental home, and losing out on one we really liked, the perfect place came up and we jumped on it! Tomorrow we are moving in. This has been a relatively speedy transition and I am super grateful. God has it all laid out for us.

Noah and I occupied ourselves by attending our first Kindermusik class this week and plenty of shopping at Target. (Can't tell you how thrilling it is to be surrounded by so many options again!) I have signed us up for 12 weekly Kindermusik classes at $245. Yikes! But it was painfully obvious while we there that Noah has never been in a structured environment before and I decided that it will be really good for him. (i.e. he was pushing the other kids and pulling their hair. But smiling and being friendly at the same time. So embarrassing.) It was apparent that the other kids were either really good, or used to the gig since it was their last class. So we'll see how it goes.

Jeremy's parents are arriving tomorrow to help us with Noah while we get settled into the new place. So excited!

No comments: