Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Sweet New Ride

We drove 5 hours to Baltimore over the weekend to pick up my new ride! We got a really great deal on this 2010 Highlander with 1023 miles on it. We got 2.9% APR, the 7 year/100,000 mile warranty that only comes with used vehicles, and they gave us more for my CRV than it was worth! This time we will not be leasing, and I intend to drive this car for many years to come.

Baltimore was a really cool city, from what we saw on our fast and furious trip. Unfortunately, Jeremy lefy his camera in the CRV (the kind sales woman is mailing it to us), so we didn't get any pics of the cool Inner Harbor area where we ate crab cakes. Noah did pretty well with the car ride, thanks to his new portable DVD player! :)

So now I really feel like a soccer mom, going down the road with my baby in the backseat watching Sesame Street and my 3rd row. :) It's a really nice family car for us. Thanks, honey!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I don't think my sister and brother-in-law would survive without kaylene's portable dvd player! :)