Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Snowy, Snowy Weekend

I've got some blogging to catch up on! I am still waiting on some pictures from the Nutt's so I can blog about our visit with them. And so I can share their exciting news! Ahem. Are you reading this, Stace? :)


Anywho, we expected to have a draggy, boring weekend last week because of the mass of snow. Quite the opposite! Saturday, we mostly just hung out, and did a little housework. Jeremy and I watched a movie while Noah took a nice, long afternoon nap. So nice to just snuggle up on the couch together and relax. :)


Sunday, we did not make another church attempt but will get back at it soon. Instead we had a little pancake breakfast and then headed over to Diane and Carlton's house for lunch with everyone. We had some great chili and a blast sledding down their driveway. Noah even got in on the fun!


That night, Diane, Carlton, Rob, and Khristina came over for a little Superbowl gathering. We had lots of good food but I didn't take any pictures. I was a little concerned that Noah might have his first ear infection but he woke up very cheerfully on Monday morning and seems to be doing okay. These darn colds just take forever to go away with babies!! I will officially swear by Zicam! I think I started getting his cold so I began taking the Zicam religiously and I assure you that it was a quick and pretty mild cold for me. That's my plug.

Enjoying his first pancake. Healthy recipe with blueberries. :)


















Mommy & Daddy like to sled too!




That's Jeremy and I taking off in the background.




Trudging back up that hill is hard work!



Rob & Khristina getting ready to take off. Expectant mommies like to sled too! :)



Diane giving Carlton a nice little nudge.




Don't you wish you were here?? Well, at least the snow was fun for a little while. ;)






2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

oh my! i LOVE the snow pics. that is a foreign thing to us for sure!

i've been catching up on your blog...so happy to read that noah has settled into a good sleep pattern. yay for him...and yay for YOU!!!

The Nutt House said...

I'm such a blogging slacker these days!! I'm committing to catching up tonight. :) Let's get on ichat tonight so I can transfer the pics to you that way, it's quick and easy. Luvya! Stacie