Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Seven Months Old!





Noah celebrated his seventh month birthday as a West Virginian...well sort of. As much as living in a West Virginia hotel counts.

No stats this month. No teeth either. And if you had asked me a few months ago, I would've sworn our busy bee would be crawling by now. He sure tries hard to fly though...or swim. Eventually he'll figure out that he is not going to sprout any wings or fins and will take off crawling. He is very ticklish on his sides and gives hugs around the neck and open-mouthed kisses. :)

Everyone who meets Noah always comments about what a happy baby he is. And he is very happy. He is such a cheerful, social little guy, unless he's really tired or something doesn't feel good.

Noah has started with a new babysitter a couple of mornings a week to give his mommy a sanity break. :) She was recommended to us as "the best babysitter in town." Each time after I picj him up, she tells me, "He sure likes to be held!" Meaning that she has to let him cry a lot so that she can take care of other kids, which is inconvenient. I wanted to say, "Don't you know he's a precious angel!" but what I really said was, "I know. He's a little high maintenance." Hopefully it will work itself out.
I will leave you with a little ray of sunshine:

2 comments:

Chris and Carolee said...

I can not believe he is already 7 months old. Where does the time go? It appears that he really like hotel life. He is so cute.

Alli said...

I love the giggles! Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving & are feeling more at home there. Love you!