Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's a Twister!



Gotta love Texas. We had some unexpected severe weather last night that kept Jeremy at the hospital until 9:00pm and my mom, Noah, and I on the laundry room for a bit. we heard reports of a funnel cloud Noah rode out his first "tornado" very well actually. It was the continuing storms throughout the night that seemed to trouble him. He was up about every 2 hours. This came after the night that he went 6 hours between feedings and Mommy celebrated! I guess I shook my pom-poms a little too soon. Oh well, its bound to happen again right?? I'm just a wee bit worn out today but Mom and I took Noah to have his 2 month pictures made and they turned out super cute. I will post them next week when I get them.

Here's the damage in our backyard. We don't normally have a willow tree. The neighbor's tree caved in the fence.


Earlier this week, Aunt Mandi successfully defended her dissertation and will soon graduate with her PhD! Yahoo! Here is Dominick feeding Noah at the defense party. Noah really likes Dom and Dom is very good with Noah.



2 comments:

Alli said...

Yikes! The storm wasn't actually destructive at our house, but the thunder this morning did cause major problems for morning nap time. Yuck!

Scott said...

1 less willow tree!