Sunday, May 26, 2013

Prayers for Gray and I

Well, here I am blogging on the eve of another birth of another son.  And another big life change.  It was a busy day (busy week...busy pregnancy...ok, I haven't slowed down much the entire time!) but I'm beginning to get anxious as the final hours wind down.  I covet prayers of the righteous, and here is what I'm asking for:


  • A safe and healthy c-section!
  • Minimal pain
  • Peace and joy for the occasion that only the Father can give
  • Big, fat prayer that breastfeeding will go well.  That Gray would be a champ at it, that my body won't spaz out this time.
  • That we will get enough rest, especially at the hospital.
  • For my hormones and mental health.
  • That our family will experience His presence in all of it!
  • That we will all adjust well!
We are so excited to lay eyes on Baby Gray for the first time and I am trying to keep that excitement at the forefront of my mind.  Well, better take my Tylenol PM and conk out...we have to be at the hospital at 5am and that's going to come awfully early.  Pics to follow!

No comments: