Monday, May 20, 2013

Girls Weekend and 34 Weeks



I had the privilege of taking a trip to Lake Whitney the weekend of April 19 for a lovely girls weekend with some of the gals from my moms group.  We ate, shopped, talked A LOT, and cried some too. :) We stayed at Hayley's parents' beautiful lake house.


Stephanie took some pics of me out by the lake, so here are some shots of 34 weeks!




Melanie and Hayley
Melanie and Stephanie



We tried to talk Stephanie into some of these.

Wild times on the bucking bronco.  Haha.


The feet of little Hayes, the only man on this trip.  (Not in utero, of course.)

My yummy frozen yogurt.  Why choose between 2 great options.
I am so blessed.  I love these women so much.  I can hardly believe the community he has given us here and the amount of wonderful friends He has given us to do this life with.

No comments: