Thursday, May 23, 2013

36 Weeks





This pregnancy is winding down so quickly; I can hardly believe how fast its gone!  I'm sure the more older siblings you have, the truer this phenomenon is. :)  On the whole, being pregnant with Gray was blessedly easier than Noah.  The nausea was less severe and I didn't have the ridiculous back pain I had the first go-around, probably because I spent a lot less time in a desk chair.  I have had crazy hip joint pain, however.

Gray remains something of an enigma to me.  I am so curious (and maybe a bit anxious, ha!) to find out who he is and what he is going to be like.  With Noah, I always felt like I just "knew" him.  I am excited to meet this new guy and see who he looks like and what sort of personality he has!

I don't believe Gray is quite as active as Noah was en utero.  His favorite position involves feet in my right rib cage and fingers wiggling underneath my left hip bone.

Noah is very excited about baby Gray coming.  We'll see how long the excitement lasts. ;)

People keep asking if I'm ready, if I'm excited, ready to have my body back, etc.  This is a tough one because physically, I'm just worn and ready to evict the guy.  Mentally, I don't think I would ever be ready!  Besides, once you end once set of aches and pains by having the baby, you just start a whole new set of aches and pains that last a few more months beyond the birth. :)  So my answer is, 6 of one, and half a dozen of the other!

No comments: