Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Worm of a Tale

My parents visited us the weekend of September 8th for a follow-up appointment with my moms hip doctor.  She caught this pic of Noah coming off the bus, and then the rest of the weekend was all horntail worms and refinishing furniture. :)


I am including so many pictures of the "caterpillar" (vegetable plant sucking little evil vermin) mostly because of Noah's obvious love for them and some because I just thought the pic was cool. :)












What is it about kids that makes them just love the creepy-crawly things?  My mother wouldn't let Noah even come near her with it.  And, yes, they do bite.  But it's pretty mild and Noah didn't seem phased by it at all.  I'm pretty sure he'd sleep with one if we let him.  And the pointy needle on their tail is all for show.  This charming little creature can devour an entire pepper plant in one sitting.  I am not a fan.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Beautiful pictures! You're quite the photographer. Thanks for sharing!