Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Let's Hear It For the Moms!

After church on Mother's Day, we stopped by the Zilker Botanical Gardens on our way home. It was awfully humid but we managed to snag a few pictures anyway.













Sorry my blogging has been cut short lately. This is due to my stunted amount of free time, tiredness, and my own general crankiness. We have had some small improvements (no more screaming, for the most part, or 3 am wake-up calls) but after 3.5 weeks, Noah is still not getting enough sleep to satisfy either of us. We started his speech therapy this week, and while I like the therapist a lot, it was really kind of a downer for me.

I'm thinking of running away to a spa in California where someone will serve me drinks by the water and feed me grapes. Or...maybe we will just get to planning our trip to Rockport Beach this weekend! I'm excited; Noah absolutely loves bodies of water and I can't wait to show him this one. Let's pray for good health, Jeremy is feeling a little under the weather today.


No comments: