Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Playing Catch-up

Since it took me forever to get all the New York and Thanksgiving visit pictures, there's been some small "events" I have missed out on blogging about lately. Here we go!

It got cold! This day was our first snow, December 1st. It was just a dusting but I wanted to take Noah out to touch it. His hands got cold from picking up a frozen ball and he was not happy!


I stuffed him into his new snow pants and his warm coat.
Feeling adventuresome in the cold at first.

Which turned into a nice little tantrum. He was so ticked off! If only he would keep some mittens on!


So December 4th we got about 4 inches. We decided to take Noah out to try the sled again this year. You might recall the happy baby in the sled pics from last year. Not so much this year. From the time we started getting him dressed, he was screaming. I guess he was remembering the trauma from earlier in the week. :/
He only stopped crying for the 2 minute pull around the yard.
Poor buddy.

"I want to go inside! Did you not get the message?!"
Jeremy has equally warm and fuzzy feelings toward the snow. ;) I, however, was determined to make the best of this first dump of snow.
So I made snow ice cream. Pretty yummy!

This has been Noah's latest favorite game. Yes, putting these rings on his head. It's even more fun putting them on Mommy or Daddy's head though.

Little angel! 0;-)

The other day I found this little pile on the floor. Noah frequently makes careful little piles of puzzle pieces or lines of cups, etc. Wherever did our baby boy get this OCD-like behavior from??

And the pièce de résistance. The other day I looked down and noticed that Noah's diaper was not where it should be! The diaper was not too wet but his socks sure were!
A sweet boy posing with the Christmas tree. Oh, wait. What's that hanging out of his pant leg?

This is especially for my mother. :)



Lastly, the shutters that Jeremy and his dad built are all hanging, adding such a great touch to our house! Love them!

Stay warm out there!



1 comment:

Alli said...

Maybe Noah is just still a Texas boy at heart. It looks beautiful there though!