Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beartown

Winter may be encroaching on West Virginia, but it's still fall on the Barclay blog! We visited Beartown State Park on October 24. This area is north of Lewisburg, in Pocahontas County, at a higher elevation. Once again, I find it difficult to narrow down which pics I am going to post!

Noah loves running and climbing stairs, so this place was Disneyland for him. We made a couple of loops around the boardwalk and he took a very nice afternoon nap afterward! We loved this place. Beautiful.



I believe that this is the reason that after we tell Noah "no" about something, he reaches out to touch it anyway, while giving us a look that says "stop me, why don't you?". Yes, here is the reason.




















Yes, I managed to squeeze in a few leaf shots as well. :)

Heart trees.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous! And I love your new header.