Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Day!

I declared August 3, mine and Jeremy's official birthday, as a family day! This means that both Mom and Dad are off work and the three of us spend the day playing. And play we did!

In the afternoon, we loaded up with suits and SPF 50 and headed to a friend's house to go swimming. Noah loved it! He was too cute. See videos below. After swimming, we swung by Cold Stone Creamery to pick up the ice cream cupcakes I was craving! Yum. And Noah had a good car seat day and good nap day as well! It was also pretty cool that Noah was 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days old on August 3. I love weird number things.









We also busted out Noah's jumperoo, which he really likes for a few minutes until it makes him mad. I think it must be tiring. Notice the dangling feet. Oh well, it will fit better soon.

I love that you hear him chuckle at the end of the second video!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my he's growing up already! Look at those little trunks! Too cute!

Colored With Memories said...

so cute! i saw the first one on FB but couldn't comment...i love how is trunks nearly reach his ankles!!!