Saturday, August 8, 2009

08/08/09

Well, its been one year ago today that we set off on our Birthday Bash Cruise to the Bahamas with our good friends, Brian & Stacie, on 08/08/08. It also happens to be the one year anniversary of the day we found out that a little stowaway was on board the Barclay Mothership.


One year after our unexpected discovery, life has totally changed at our house! While we long for the days of beach vacations and nights of sleep to return, we have the most adorable soon-to-be 4-month-old as the result of a long year of hard work!

Mamaw and Papaw acting surprised when we told them we were expecting by giving them this little "gift."


This is the only baby item I could find in all of the Bahamas to celebrate the momentous occasion! And now, he is wearing it with a smile on his sweet face. :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Aw, so cute!

Joanna said...

what an adorable pic!

Sarah said...

Hey Amy
I just used a blender to make her food. All I've done so far is Apple, Banana, avacado and baked sweet potato. I just added water, but wanted to do breast milk, just didn't. The sweet potato seemed to constipate her...let me know if you learn/read anything on this stuff. I am researching as much as I can. Your little guy is so beautiful, they are growing and changing so fast!