Saturday, May 2, 2009

Little Squirt

I love this picture. Except that my camera software won't let me airbrush his baby acne. :) I thought this towel was very appropriate for him after he simultaneously shot poop AND pee in two different directions as soon as I took the diaper off the other day. Have I mentioned that I am frustrated with my camera because the pictures are often grainy or blurry? And I am no good at reading instructions! I suspect that somehow the megapixels need to be adjusted since it is supposed to have 8 of them.
Here is a good one of Noah with Mamaw. She and Mimi have helped out a lot since he came home and Noah really misses them when they are gone. Okay, maybe Amy misses them too...it's so hard to get anything done when you are a one-woman show! We are very grateful for all the help.


Mandi, Dominick, and Sophia visited this week. (Jeremy's sister, nephew, and niece.) They were pretty funny and very excited about seeing their new cousin. Sophia refers to Noah as an "it" and we are not sure that she really understands that he is a real baby. Dom was very good and gentle with him. Check out the video.







1 comment:

Elle said...

That's adorable...little it! ;) I wondered how Sophia was going to handle Noah. They look very excited. He is changing so much already.