Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I feel like I'm in a new club today! It's my first Mother's Day and Noah is one month old today! Noah gave me a footprint mold and a singing card and Jeremy gave me white roses. He also made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and is making his famous fried chicken tenders and sweet potato fries as I type! One day soon, he is going to clean out a flower bed in the backyard and plant some hydrangeas for me, which was my gift request. :) What a great first mommy day!

Here are Noah's newborn portraits. I was bummed that the photographer never got to come because of all the cloudy days, so we just took him in to a studio instead.













I hope all you moms out there in Blogger land are having a great day too!

3 comments:

Alli said...

Welcome to the club! LOVE the pics!

Chris and Carolee said...

we love the pics. he is so cute. his little feet make me happy.

happy mother's day, i know your'e are great mom already

Brooke said...

I'm glad Noah and Jeremy gave you such a great first mothers day. Here's to many more just like it, without the sleep deprivation;)