Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day 2009


We had such a nice Valentine's this year. We didn't go out or buy gifts (except for Jeremy buying me some sweet little baby things). We stayed in and hung out together. Jeremy made banana pancakes for breakfast. Then for dinner, I made my aunt's lasagna recipe with asparagus and chocolate molten cakes for dessert. And I must say, it was to die for! No wine of course. :(

For our after dinner entertainment, we decided to forego going to the movies and put together baby furniture instead. Haha. We are so exciting. It looks great though. (Today, we're getting the chair rail up and touching up paint so that the nursery will be somewhat ready for the first baby shower next Saturday. Ya'll come see it!)


As Jeremy said, this was our last Valentine's as a couple. Next year, we will be a trio. :) Hope you all had a great one, filled with lots of red, pink, chocolate, and some love!!

2 comments:

Chris and Carolee said...

I'm impressed with how far you've come with you cooking! Have you made a meat cake for Jeremy yet?
Love Chris

Natalie said...

I'm excited to see you on Saturday! I can't believe haven't seen each other since I moved to TX!