Monday, January 30, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect

Thus begins a new era of blogging in The Barclay Broadcast! My new camera, my Canon EOS Rebel T3, arrived last Friday, just in time for a big weekend. Of course that left only a little bit of time for practice, but I still got a few good ones.

My parents, brother, niece, and her mom, stepdad, and grandmother all came down to Austin and we went out to see "Wicked" together. My mom and I had never seen it and it was fun. I can't even remember the last musical I have seen, so it brought back a lot of memories and a little nostalgia in that sense. We had a nice weekend with all of them.

Now on to the pictures with my new Rebel! My old Canon Powershot died a few months ago and I really lost interest in photographing things with Jeremy's camera, so I'm hopeful to get back on the wagon.

Mimi always brings money for Noah to put in his piggy bank.

I almost caught some really cute pics of Noah snuggled up with Scott but the kid is faster than me.




My mom will love this.
Today, I got out with Noah at the park and got some good ones. Still a lot to learn though!


















Gotta get my skills ready for Anguilla in March!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Have fun with your new camera! I'm still figuring out new things about mine since getting it two years ago...sad!