Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

Hahaha, only I would update my blog with our Thanksgiving celebration on Christmas night!

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving in 2011. I think Thanksgiving might be my favorite holiday. Although, it's hard to beat Christmas.

This year my brother generously opened up his new home and welcomed all of us over, including Jeremy's parents, over for dinner on Thursday and Friday. We had lots of good food and enjoyed our time together. This was my first Black Friday since returning to Texas and I enjoyed going out shopping the next day with my mom and niece. Noah even enjoyed his fist sleepover with his grandparents that wasn't at his house--even if it was at their hotel! It is so fun now that Noah really remembers each of them and gets excited about seeing all of his grandparents.

Playtime at the park!







Playing with uncle Scott.
Cousin love!


This was one of my favorite Thanksgivings of all time. Hope that yours was just as blessed! And please remind me next year not to spend December cramming in so many things that it takes me a month to post about this wonderful holiday! ;)

No comments: