Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Goes Up...Must Come Down

So I haven't posted anything in a while because not much has been going on. Here are the boys dressed up to go to church. We have re-tried two churches and settled on which one we are going to stick with. Just gotta stay committed to it! Noah does not enjoy the nursery anywhere we go, even the gym, so we need to get him used to doing that. When I say that he doesn't enjoy it, I mean that he turns into Velcro Boy as soon as we walk in and screams mercilessly when we walk away. Poor nursery workers.

We've had some different types of visitors lately. Not the ones we enjoy. Jeremy has now ended life for two mice in my kitchen and countless yellow jackets on the back deck. This particular little einstein found the pantry and feasted on everything he could chew a hole in! I am still disgusted by it as I type.


And I've made a lot of ice cream! I have experimented with the fat content, seeing how much can be minimized and still have a decent texture. My latest creations have been S'mores, white peach (made from organic peaches from a local orchard), and blackberry (from the same orchard). All were delightful!

Here is where I tried to capture video of Noah dancing to the rhythm of the ice cream maker.




Just doin' life, like a Barclay does it!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Oh, I HATE mice! I don't envy you one bit on that one, but the ice cream sounds yummy!

Chris and Carolee said...

I have to say that I am really glad that the mice did not make an apperance until after I left. I am however sad that the ice cream making did not happen when I was there. Noah is so cute.