Sunday, October 19, 2008

14 Weeks

Well, I now am in that stage where people will probably judge me as someone who has eaten one too many donuts, rather than a pregnant chick. (I only did that once, I promise!) There is a small tummy but it really just appears like too much lunch at this point.



I'm still feeling sick sometimes but maybe it's getting better now. I'm a little terrified that I will be one of those that is sick for 9 months. Not much else to report.

Our son's first name will be Noah (that's a whole nother blog) and the middle name is undecided right now and will not be announced until the day he is born. I am thinking about posting a poll on this blog and letting people vote for their fave! Of course, voting results may not impact the final decision :) Here is what I am pretty sure it cannot be: Caden, Aidan, Jayden, or Braden. Seriously, at my high school reunion, one-quarter of my graduating class had sons named one of those. And it's unfortunate because I LOVE Aidan but it seems to be the most popular name lately.

In the tradition of the Chamblee's, we are going for major nesting projects before the birth becomes imminent. I was afraid I had bitten off more than I could chew but its turning out nicely actually. We have a great contractor who has spent the past week constructing a new master shower for us. The old one was truly disgusting. I won't even tell you what he found when he tore it out. :) We also took on painting all the cabinets in the kitchen and master bathroom ourselves this weekend! BIG thanks to our sweet parents for each spending a day bailing us out. I'll post some pics after we get it all finished.

Oh and for those keeping up, sign up and leave me some comments! Apparently there are several people following and I have no idea about it. Have a great week!

8 comments:

Tina said...

I like Noah, and lucky for you I only know one other Noah. I'm a big fan of different names :-)
You still look great!!

Brooke said...

You are looking so cute!

Alli said...

Yea for Noah! It's so much more fun when they have a name instead of just "the baby." Enjoy all of your nesting projects. We're definitely glad that we did lots of them before the twins arrived since things are a little crazy around here now.

Elle said...

Noah is an adorable name for a donut! ;)

Mimi said...

Hey, guys!
You know I'm checking in to see what's happening. It's fun to read about Baby Noah and see the photos. Keep them coming!
Love,
Mom/Dianne

Natalie said...

Cute name! So what are the current options up for voting for the middle name?

Colored With Memories said...

hi amy...i'm glad to know you have a blog too!

i LOVE noah...and totally think a little middle name blog poll would be fun!

i'm shocked y'all already no the gender.

jade seemed to be a bit better tonight...so we'll see. i'm just hoping she is well enough to have surgery friday.

i'll click to follow you...and add you to my blogroll next time i update it...maybe tonight...is that okay?

Colored With Memories said...

ugh. yeah. that would be "know" the gender. geez!