Monday, October 6, 2008

12 Weeks



Sorry, my 12 week post is a little late. We went to my 10 Year Reunion in Paris over the weekend AND the Cowboys game on Sunday.



The Reunion was good...it was great to see old friends. Everyone seems to be doing well, which was good to see. And I felt really good all weekend pretty much. I was thrilled thinking that the morning sickness is finally over...but then I was sick all day today. Go figure. Everyone keeps commenting about my lack of belly, although I now have a nice roll around the middle that I am sure came from the 15 desserts I had this weekend. Best of all, I got my hair done. :)

I had another doctor's appointment last week that went very well. She couldn't find the heartbeat so I got to have an extra sonogram! The little guy was kicking and flipping around in there even though he's just over 2 inches long...and I would never know it otherwise. That is so awesome to see! We go in the morning to have some tests done that include another sonogram and then no more until 20 weeks. Then we'll find out the sex for sure!

No comments: