Thursday, January 16, 2014

November

The month of November was a blur!  The weekend of the 1st, we were thrilled to have Mamaw & Papaw visit us in Leander (they also came to Houston with us the weekend before) just to give us a night away.  So Jeremy and I had a lovely rest at the Westin at the Domain.

It was funny, there were several stores I would have liked to visit, but found myself way too tired.  We went to a couple of them, then headed out for an early dinner at California Pizza Kitchen.  One of our faves!  Then I believe Jeremy was asleep by 8:00 and me by 9:00.  :)  And the boys had a great time loving on Mamaw & Papaw.  Gray woke them up all night long!  ;)










The weekend of November 9, we went back to Houston to find a house.  I will have to get our pics from that adventure posted too.

On November 17, we dedicated our precious boys to the love and teaching of our sweet savior Jesus, at the Austin Stone Community Church.  I know, it was about time, right?  Somehow, events came and time passed and we never dedicated Noah.  Then Gray came along, and I knew our time to do this at the Stone was fleeting, so it was special to be able to dedicate them together at our beloved church in the presence of so many of His saints.






Noah's last day at Hill Country Christian School fell on the day of their Thanksgiving party.  It was fun to visit his sweet class and get good-bye pics.

Working hard on his turkey brownie.

My little pilgrim.

It's a turkey brownie, of course.


A Noah sandwich.

Sweet Mrs. Patti, who is the most joyful, exuberant lady I've met.

Noah and his partner in crime, Hunter

Mrs. Ingram, Pre-K 3-day  teacher
Such sweet, passionate people in that program, who are dearly missed!


The boys had their first brother bath together while Daddy was away starting the new job in Houston.  It was a hit with both of them!  And the assembly-line-scrub-a-boy was easier on Mommy.

*Update: My mother wanted to remind me that my parents were also with us 3 times in November and 2 times in October and December each.  They came for Thanksgiving but it was pretty quiet between me being sick and all of the move stuff, so I didn't post anything on that.*

No comments: