Friday, July 20, 2012

Just Some Noah-isms

If, for nothing other than posterity, I need to record some of Noah's funny sayings lately!  Accompanied by some recent photos at Samantha's house. :)

One day, Jeremy was using the blender while Noah was watching a movie.  I guess he got tired of the ruckus interrupting his show, because he shouted, "Stop noising, Daddy!"


In another example of Noah creating new verbs, we stopped to get gas the other day and Noah was waiting in his car seat with the windows rolled down.  He must have been tired of waiting because he shouted at me, "Quit gassing, Mommy!"  


Going down the aisle in the grocery store this week, Noah was struggling with the beginnings of snotty nose. Snotty noses are one of his biggest pet peeves.  He yells, for everyone to hear, "STTOOOOOOP, boogers!!"


You may have noticed that our boy is a little bossy.  He doesn't quite understand yet that inanimate objects, such as trains, or boogers, do not follow his commands.  It is so hard to learn that we are not the center of a universe that we own and control.  :)


That same day in the grocery store, we had this conversation:
Noah: "Mommy...I hear your nose."
Me: "My nose? How do you hear my nose?"
Noah: "I hear your boogers."
I'm pretty sure he couldn't.  This post is becoming less than flattering.


He is quite the little encourager though.  He loves to shout, "YAY, Mommy!!  You go pee-pee!" for me everytime I use the bathroom.


This kid definitely keeps us laughing!

No comments: