Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just a Little of This and That...

These are just some pics that I love taken last month by the wonderful Samantha. :)

These days Noah is still all about the trains!  Trains of any kind.  HE loves to watch random youtube videos of them.  In all kinds of languages, with all kinds of faces.  I kind of like that. :)

His current favorite movies are Finding Nemo and the new Muppet Movie.

Potty training has proven a challenge.  Noah is perfectly capable of going.  It seems to be more of an attention issue.  Some days are better than others.  Today I managed to persuade him to poop in the potty three times!  Yesterday he sat on my bed and soaked through his underwear, two comforters, two sheets, all the way down to the waterproof mattress protector that I so thankful for right now!  And that was with me setting the timer every 20 minutes.  One of these days, it will all click, I know it! ;)

We went to a pool yesterday with my moms group and Noah officially turned into a fish!  He loved playing with his buddy Parker, and actually started jumping in and swimming all by himself, with the help of his puddle jumper.  So excited for him to get in lots of water time in this summer!





Lots of fun with Adam!











Here's to a great summer!

No comments: