Monday, April 16, 2012

Noah's Spring Break Vacation

Ah....I have so much to catch up on!  And Blogger is not helping me out by changing up everything with their "upgrade."  But I'm going to start with last month!

While Mommy & Daddy took off on vacation with their pals, the Nutts, Noah divided his time between both sets of grandparents, catching part of each of his grandmothers' spring breaks.  Here are some of the pictures they took, unfortunately Blogger no longer inserts the pictures in the order I am used to, so these are  all out of whack and I don't want to spend time re-ordering them!  There's got to be an easier method to this madness.  Surely.

We dropped Noah off to Mimi & Papa (my parents) in McKinney on Thursday, March 15, and he went to Paris with them and stayed with them until Sunday, when they met Mamaw & Papaw (Jeremy's parents) halfway between Paris and Fort Smith for the exhange.  They returned him to us in Dallas on Thursday, the 22nd.

In Paris, Noah spent some time playing outside, visiting the park, taking walks, and blowing bubbles!

In Fort Smith, it rained a lot, but Noah had a great time hanging with his buddy, Adaiah.  And she was thrilled too, I'm sure.
Sometimes Mamaw & Papaw had to put him in timeout. :)
Back to Paris pictures.  Sorry about that.  These might be my favorite pictures ever.  Open them up and check out the joy on those faces.

It


A great time was had by all and it was reported that Noah did not even appear to miss Mommy & Daddy. :) I am so glad he got to spend time by himself with his grandparents and make special memories and love them even more!

No comments: