Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just Ducky

On Monday this week, Kelly and I took the kids out to our local duck pond to dispose of some old bread, and I seized the opportunity to point and shoot a bit! Not the ducks. Pictures of the kids, of course.

I got some pretty good ones (I think) for not much effort. If only I had more knowledge and skills! :)

In this one, I love that Madison is all kicked back, feet up, watching Noah do the work. :D


She says, "Gimmee that!"


What in the world did I do to get this cute little circle of light on Noah's face?? It's probably an error of some sort but I think its sweet.

He had the sneeziest, runniest nose ever, so it was true art to master keeping the nose wiped and taking the pictures. ;)





Itty Bitty Miss Personality.

Sweet & handsome. What more do you need?
Those kids love the ducks!

No comments: