Thursday, October 13, 2011

30 Month Stats

We visited the pediatrician this morning for Noah's 30 month well-check and flu shot.

Weight: 29.2 lbs (50th percentile)
Height: 36 in (55%)
BMI: 35% (whatever that tells us)

He had a good check-up, despite getting that nasty shot. Luckily, dumdums make everything better.

In speech therapy, we are now working on how to answer questions, or converse, rather than just parroting everything someone says to him. We are continuing to work on pronunciation, of course, but Noah has done well with all of his initial goals and is making progress. He is also learning colors and trying to get the hang of counting and identifying letters.

For the most part, he is a great sleeper and is still enjoying his crib tent. :) I see no good reason to make the switch to the toddler bed just yet. Jeremy wants to work more seriously on potty training, but I don't think Noah is really ready and I don't want to begin and have to stop because he isn't quite mature enough yet. But it's coming...

Noah is loads of fun and keeps us laughing. The other night I was gone to my Moms Night Out with my moms group from church and Noah cried at bedtime when I wasn't there to put him to bed. And who can blame him? I spend lots of time reading and cuddling and put on a great bedtime routine. Daddy rocks him for 2 minutes and puts him down. However, last night, Noah insisted that Daddy be the one to change his poopy diaper! I think I got the better end of the deal. :)

No comments: