Sunday, March 20, 2011

Loads of Catching Up!

After 2 weeks off, the blogging is starting to really pile up around here! I don't have all of our pics from the cruise yet (ahem :), so I'll post about that later. To sum it up, the cruise was an absolute blast, we can't wait to go again, but are happy to be back with our favorite little boy. The following week was Spring Break, so I took Noah to visit my parents in Paris, and swung by my aunt Patti's on the way home. We also stopped by to meet Baby Beau at the Chamblees!

For now, I'll post pictures from this weekend, which was the end of spring break, and some much needed family time at home! Mandi and Sophia came down on Saturday to spend the night. She never made it to South by Southwest, as planned, and Jeremy and I never made it to Cirque du Soleil, but we all had a good time anyway.

These kids got pretty dirty playing in the backyard after dinner, so a cousin bubble bath was necessary.

Sunday morning we headed out to explore downtown Austin and all its hippie wonder.










Lunch!

Dessert from Sugar Mama's :)



She thought they were pretty good.

By the way, we closed on the sale of our West Virginia house this week and are so thankful! Couldn't remember if I posted about that or not. Eventually, I'll get the 1000 pics from the cruise and visit to my parents' posted! Busy week ahead!

1 comment:

The Nutt House said...

Teeheehee! KAH pics are on their way tonight! :)