Monday, February 14, 2011

Will You Be Mine?

You may notice a few pictures of cookies in this post. Maybe in every picture. I apologize for that. But it's because this is the Valentine's Day 2011 post!!


I love Valentine's. It is one of my favorite holidays. I love all things pink and red, chocolate, roses, cupids, jewelry, you name it! So I say "Boo!!" to all the haters! Love it up! :)


I made dinner and some homemade sugar cookies. I really made the cookies because I wanted Noah to help decorate them. Well...he tried but just isn't there yet. Here is the finished product and they are mighty tasty.





Here is Noah decorating...the table. The closest he got to sprinkling on the cookie was to plant the jar of sprinkles in the frosting. Oh well. He seemed to really enjoy shaking sprinkles out all over the table. I will continue to look forward to the days of craftiness together in the future.




Some of you may have seen the Smilebox I sent out this year because I never got it together and made Valentine cards. Kind of like my intention to make some "Happy New Year/Thanks for the Christmas Gift/We Moved!" cards and send those out. Anyway, these pics are from Noah eating a red velvet cake cookie on our front porch last weekend. I tried to leave out the ones with obvious crusty nose issues. :)


















And the Mama scored big! Jeremy gave me this beautiful amethyst ring from James Avery and a pair of amethyst studs AND some white roses!


Finally, enjoy some smooth moves brought to you by our own Dancing Diapered Dude. (Sorry about the blurry lens, but the content was too cute to pass up.) Happy Heart Day!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love some James Avery! I have several pieces myself and they are some of my favorites! And I didn't get cards out for anything this season either and I am kicking myself for it!

Unknown said...

I love his little dance moves!