Sunday, September 7, 2008

Eight Weeks



Well, here's me at 8 weeks. Nothing too exciting yet. :) Yes, I look a little out of sorts...you know, morning sickness and all.




This is someone's brilliant attempt at making morning sickness cute. Still not cute, however I do find the candy helpful sometimes!

We had the first doctor's appointment and sonogram earlier this week and everything looks great! We were able to see and hear the heart beating. You know, I knew I was pregnant. Positive test and all the symptoms right? But there is something about actually seeing a heart beating inside of you that firms up reality.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

how exciting to hear the baby's heartbeat!

stephie said...

Honey...

I am sooo excited for you. I wish I was there to see & hear everything about it. I love you so much and miss you a ton. You are going to make such a wonderful Mommy! Are you sensitive to any smells? Mine was popcorn - it still makes me nauseous to smell it sometimes! Isn't it funny how it makes you feel so much more in love with Jeremy. So weird, our bodies! Don't worry you'll hate him during labor! JK! We love you & Tyler is so excited to get another cusin to play with! Loves!